WHAT WE DO
Over the last decade, balancing service quality, operational efficiency and cost management with attempts to grow revenue and enhance value has become an even greater challenge whether the enterprise or corporate focus is an urban hotel, four-season destination resort, convention hotel, or mixed-use entertainment/leisure development with a lodging component. While managers attempt to provide the right mix of facilities, services, value, and quality to motivate repeat visitation, owners are looking for consistent returns on investment. The result is a series of difficult decisions:
- > How to remain competitive?
- > How to approach portfolio management: build, buy, sell?
- > How to grow revenue?
- > Where to position the enterprise for future success?
For those who are one or two steps removed from operational and investment decisions, such as lenders or passive owners, these questions become more relevant, but the answers no clearer.
Our approach to assessing business opportunities in the hotel sector is based on a clear understanding of demand drivers, vulnerability of competition, growth potential, and relevant market factors. Our clients include hotel development and management companies, real estate developers, financial institutions, and industry associations and organizations.
- Download Canadian Hotel Investment Monitor – Q3 2012
- Download Canadian Hotel Investment Monitor – Q2 2012
- Download Hotel Branding In Canada Report - June 2011
- Download Hotel Branding In Canada Report - December 2010
- Download Hotel Branding In Canada Report - July 2010
- Download Travel Intentions and the Impact on Summer Lodging/Tourism Volumes - June 2009
- Download Vancouver: Top North American Room Rate Discounter - June 2009
- Conventional thinking about the role of convention centres - Q3 2007