Services We Offer for the Conventions Sector
HLT can lead or advise through the entire expansion process including:
- Market substantiation
- Competitive analysis
- Defining space needs
- Business case development
- Quantifying economic impact
- Communication strategy
- Creating funding strategies
Integration of the sales and marketing plans of a convention centre and the relevant destination marketing organization is vital to success. HLT helps by:
- Defining and quantifying target markets
- Identifying sales and marketing strategies
- Facilitating integration of sales and marketing plans
- Quantifying marketing budgets
HLT has a 10-year partnership with the Convention Centres of Canada to collect, analyze and disseminate (confidentially) operating data from Canada’s 19 largest convention centres. This “trusted advisor” status reflects HLT’s ability to understand convention venue operations and provide follow-on support.
Individually, HLT counts Canada’s ten busiest convention venues as long-standing clients.