The report is one-of-a-kind in the international convention centre industry given its comprehensiveness, insight and applied learning.
Convention Centres of Canada Benchmarking
The Convention Centres of Canada annually engages HLT to undertake a comprehensive benchmarking and operational evaluation of its convention centre members. This benchmarking report includes an analysis of market size, event profiles and performance criteria related to business volumes. The project involves extensive surveying, data collection, verification and analysis of results.
- Calgary Telus Convention Centre
- Chatham-Kent Convention Centre
- Fredericton Convention Centre
- London Convention Centre
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Palais des Congres de Montreal
- Penticton Trade & Convention Centre
- Prince George Civic Centre
- Quebec City Convention Centre
- Queensbury Convention Centre (Regina)
- Scotiabank Convention Centre (Niagara Falls)
- Shaw Centre (Ottawa)
- Shaw Conference Centre (Edmonton)
- TCU Place (Saskatoon)
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- Vancouver Island Conference Centre
- Victoria Conference Centre
- Winnipeg Convention Centre
- World Trade and Convention Centre (Halifax)
The report is one-of-a-kind in the international convention centre industry given its comprehensiveness, insight and applied learning. Well-received by industry stakeholders, the report enables the 19-members of the Convention Centres of Canada to benchmark their operations, governance and sales and marketing initiatives against those of their peers. Individual convention centres and groups of Convention Centre of Canada members have used to report to support expansion, operational enhancement and budgeting/business planning initiatives. HLT has played a role in several centre-specific initiatives.